View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #22
Ingen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: Ultramarine FR-S 6MT
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 525
Thanks: 349
Thanked 204 Times in 121 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Ok, I picked up my car last month and have finally gotten around to a serious washing, not just a pay-and-spray (and pray) booth. I finished up with the ONR and noticed that it doesn't take bugs off, which is no great surprise. I also found a couple little lines of adhesive from when the car had the plastic sheeting on it from shipping, blah.

What's the best stuff to use on the paint and wheels? I want to take that adhesive crap off, ditch the bugs, and get some random grease off my wheels (looks like it was in the lug nuts / center cap and driving spun it down some of the spokes)?
__________________


Car Received: 10/18. Break in ended: 10/28

Goal: Openflash UEL headers, Stage II 93 oct, TRD intake, arm rest :P
Ingen is offline   Reply With Quote