View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
zaptorque
Senior Member
 
zaptorque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: 2013 Asphalt FR-S
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 425
Thanks: 645
Thanked 264 Times in 90 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
TEXAS DRIVERS! Need your input!

Preface: I know I could have done research on the forum and come up with my own estimate, but this seemed like a more approriate forum to gather everyone's response at once.

How many of you have installed the front license plate. If not, why not? If so, where? Drilled into the bumper? Tow hook attachment? Do you have it in the front dash? From my understanding, a cop can pull you over for it, but currently there is no punishment set for not having one installed? My dealer tags expire in about 3 weeks, so I wanted to get a good sense of what the rest of y'all are doing.
zaptorque is offline   Reply With Quote