View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #7
2point0
Senior Member
 
2point0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: '13 BRZ Ltd WRB
Location: Vista, CA
Posts: 1,351
Thanks: 508
Thanked 570 Times in 412 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
I installed my LEDs and am stoked...except for the rear turn signals. In the redout/smoke it is WAY too dim. I'll have to see if Dan will help me out on an exchange or something. I think bright white would be good, or maybe even pure red LEDs. That way, no light is actually getting filtered out.

If someone uses the cutout vinyl overlays (as modeled above), I don't think there would be any issues with these LEDs.

The fronts are plenty bright, though not very easy to see from the side.

The blinker module was kind of a bitch to get to. I took off the lower dash (below the steering wheel) as well as the metal plate under that, and the job got a helluva lot easier. I'm a big dude, so I can't get upside down in there like I could on my domestics.

New antenna looks good, too. I'm starting to get light-headed so I'm calling a lunch break.
__________________
2013 BRZ Limited - SOLD
2008 Forester XT Sports
1967 Mustang Coupe - 289 V8
2point0 is offline   Reply With Quote