View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #5
*KID*
86-er

Drives: BRZ tS
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I was going to do a review on my own, but why make multiple threads.

I just installed the WL bushings on my subframe, 30 minute install considering I needed a second hand to align the bolts and I used a lift. I suggest you loosen all four bolts but not completely removing them and then support the side your going to work on and remove those two bolts, FYI you dont need to remove the 12mm for the brake cable, save you some time on that. Other than that the instructions are plain simple.

Handling:
Well you get that jerk when you left off the clutch on 1st and second WITHOUT the bushings, with the bushings it feels just like you did a perfect launch off the clutch so it FEELS SMOOTH off the line. SORRY you wont be seeing your chicks TITS wiggle while you go off the line anymore. But it did make a noticeable improvement, I just need those Differential Bushings now, cause thats all you feel it needs now.

Testing:
Since we only have a 1/4 mile track here, Im going to see on Sunday if it helped on my 60fts. My best 60ft has been a 2.3. So if I can make it a consistant 2.3 or even 2.2 then it made a nice difference.
JoeBoxer (10-27-2012)