Quote:
Originally Posted by zkubidu
Can't wait...can't wait...can't wait...got everything just waiting for my tune...
Anyone have much experience running STG1 on a road course or autocross?
I wonder if John can alter the limitations or parameters of the traction control/VSC to:
1) reduce boiling of brake fluid with the rear brakes cutting in excessively with TC on
2) tailoring the TC to not kick in as hard or progressively
3) have a multi-stage TC that can intercede based on slip angle, load, steering angle, etc
4) set the various traction control modes so that they remain in the mode when the engine is turned off/on
Just a thought.
|
I've had my car on track, and had zero issues with wheel spin, slow corners, fast corners, etc. That was with TC off. The car just doesn't make enough power for that to be a big concern. I actually wanted more wheel spin in the slower sections.