View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 09:45 PM   #3102
BAE
Senior Member
 
BAE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: BRZ Ltd WRB
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Posts: 235
Thanks: 113
Thanked 49 Times in 30 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visconti View Post
I heard Perrin has a good one.

There is also a help file that comes with ProECU .

I'm still recovering from last night so nothing is getting done today. Still feel pretty sick.. Might be food poisoning.

John
The tune went fine with the file I received early last week, but I see the same bugs as others have mentioned over last pages. I didn't realize it was a new all stop on flashing. Maybe you should consider email distribution for critical info. I do not have time to hang out in this thread all the time. Do I need to fill in form to get the latest file without bugs? Anyway, liked to see car pull all the way to 8000 rpm. :-)
__________________
Enkei RPF1/K&N/Perrin crank pulley/Visconti Stg1/Perrin catback and overpipe/KW V3
BAE is offline