View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:34 PM   #145
Agnostik

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBoxer View Post
That tire is just over an inch taller in overall diameter than 215/45R17 so they should fit if you aren't lowered. Do you have 16" 5x100 wheels?
Yeah, I have not lowered mine, and have no plans to based on where I live and their love of speed bumps.

Do not have any 16" 5x100 wheels at this time. They were mounted on some 16" rims, however I am unsure what the rest of the specs are as far as offset as I got them through a mechanic contact and he did all the legwork. They were for a Lancer GTS, my previous vehicle, which was 5x144 I believe. The rims are interesting though as it would appear they have two sets of holes. I am not sure that means it has two different mounting sizes or not or those other holes have another purpose....

I am not sure what the make and model of the rims are. Have looked through tire rack in hopes of finding the rims listed but have been unsuccessful so far. I imagine the offset is totally different between the lancer and the FRS, but figured I might just look into some steelies for the time being until I have really decided what to do about wheels in the future and may end up getting new winters the next year.
Agnostik is offline   Reply With Quote