Thread: TSW Nurburgring
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:20 AM   #5
usptwins
Toyota Soul
 
usptwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 96 taco
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 528
Thanks: 725
Thanked 99 Times in 78 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
About the sluggishness, I plan on going either AP turbo or DP3E turbo, so thats actually why i want such a large tire out back. Don i know has traction issues even with traction control with his 9.5's i think on his BRZ. I want to not have that problem with traction and have a fine ass tire/wheel setup.

The Work Emotion Kai's are way too common and just don't want to look like anyone else ya know? Thats all i have against them and i really want the Mesh style wheel. I love that look.
__________________
No replacement for Displacement??? Tell that to the people with a 2JZ.
usptwins is offline   Reply With Quote