View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:05 AM   #1
sirus
86 Owner

Drives: White GTS 86
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Tokyo Auto Salon 2013/FT86club Tokyo meet up.

Hi ppl,

Firstly I'm not sure if this is the right section to be posting but it seems as appropriate as any (MODS: pls feel free to move this if need be!)

OK, so we all know Tokyo Auto Salon (TAS) is held every year in Tokyo on the second weekend of January and 2013 will be no different. It is scheduled to run on Friday Jan 13 until Sunday Jan 15 (friday being only an afternoon showing due to it being a press only/VIP(?) event in the morning).

Here is a link to the TAS site: http://www.tokyoautosalon.jp/?jumpto...lish/index.php

Luckily for me I have planned my next holiday around this time and I will more than likely be attending on both the Saturday and Sunday.
My question to all of you is: Who else will be in Tokyo and attending TAS?? Also is anyone keen for a lil meet and greet at TAS?

I think it'd be nice to have an overseas gathering and help strengthen the international bonds of our great forum community! (too cheesy??). Any how I think it's a great idea and who knows, we might even have a good time too!

If there are going to be people in Tokyo at this time maybe we can let each other know approximately where we are staying so people can possibly meet at train stations and go in together as a group? rather than soloing it in and possibly getting lost! Just throwing ideas out there...

Anyway lets see what happens!

Cheers,

Matt

On the road. Check your mirrors!
sirus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sirus For This Useful Post:
stevo_12v (01-10-2013)