View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 09:33 AM   #5652
Want.FR-S

Drives: 4 Wheels Auto
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by serialk11r View Post
lol no, first of all I'm a sophmore, and second of all the only classes I've taken are upper level and graduate classes (working on my 9th math class so far btw). I am not this guy:
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35566l/

In graduate classes actually what happens is that for lower level graduate classes that many undergrads take, the professor gives what they think is appropriate for grades, and then for higher level graduate classes they just don't really care about grading and give an A to most people, and Bs for people who do badly.
TBH, I really never figured out the term freshmen, sophomore, and seniors or whatnot whether in high school nor in university. You are in second year I know, but to me that is still fresh.

You just said what I was going to say. In the more senior classes people get A's not because they are really good in that class, but they are better than their peers at that time.