View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
diirk
Senior Member
 
diirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 4Runner
Location: N. Utah
Posts: 1,149
Thanks: 684
Thanked 392 Times in 252 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Arrow Tint Compilation Thread

Not sure if there's already one floating around. I looked but didn;t see anything.

Anyhow, I was thinking a thread specific to tint on any color of the twins might be a nice one-stop-shop for those of us still deciding.

So, please post a pic of your tinted car, with brand and percent of tint. Adding in name of tint shop and price would be cool, but not sure if that's allowed under forum rules.

Tint Brand:
Tint %:
Shop Name:
Cost:

I'll start, although my car isn't tinted yet, and I'll edit this with an update once it is.



Tint Brand: None (probably pinnacle ceramic)
Tint %: N/A (probably 20% rear, 35% sides, 6% windshield strip)
Shop Name: N/A (probably Preferred Tint, Palmdale, CA)
Cost: N/A (est $325)
__________________
diirk

waiting on a Neptune Premium MT
diirk is offline   Reply With Quote