Thread: Gran Turismo 5
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 01:54 PM   #8
Uras

Drives: AE86 , KP61 , R53
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
is hard for me to play on the psp coming from playing on a screen at 1920 x 1080 but apart from that, is pretty decent. I wouldnt fork $40 on it but hey... gran turismo on the go? come on... nothing beats that. It will not compare to prologue physics wise and you cant really tune (like reduce weight and add more power) to cars.... just minor suspension adjustments. It doesnt really have a career mode like the previous gran turismo for the consoles. You cant buy upgrade parts either (like bigger turbo, brakes , exhaust...) . Another thing I dont like is that you just cant buy to a dealer and buy a Ferrari. It has dealer cycles. Every couple of game days, the gran turismo will give you 4 manufacturers. Pretty hard predicting what will show the next 3 days. Luckily I had enough saved when Bugatti showed up on the manufacturers to buy the Veyron. In the same way, I missed the chance of buying other cars when I didn't have the money from previous days. The cycles will start over again (day count dont reset, just keeps increasing) so is not like you will not have the chance ever again to buy whatever car you wanted.

I found myself just racing so the days could come faster and see what new cars I can buy. Sucks that is only limited to 4 manufacturer for that time frame. Another thing too is that I had Toyota show up on a certain day and like 6 or 7 game days later, it showed again with different cars. So when a manufacturer shows up with the amount of cars you see that moment don't necessarily means that's all the cars that manufacturer has.
Uras is offline   Reply With Quote