View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 02:37 PM   #12
M1K3
Senior Member
 
M1K3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: vrooom...
Location: NOVA
Posts: 260
Thanks: 287
Thanked 209 Times in 115 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Strano View Post
As for specs. Well, this is where things get a little more sticky. When I develop setups for cars I can't just give away all the information. When I try I get circumvented in some way when folks get what they need, then run off to buy parts wherever. Having said that, I don't hide things really. I am quite open, but if you want that kind of information I have to ask you call me and when it comes times for some stuff to remember the kind of information I have and gave ya. It's just too easy for people to take what they hear on the net and run, it's not a person to person exchange. I hate that, and if I'm going to spend time giving out information I need to know you are serious enough about my time to take some of yours to call me. Does that make sense? Seems 50% of the folks get it, and 50% get pissed about it.
Makes perfect sense...ring ring...Sam pick up the phone!
M1K3 is offline   Reply With Quote