Thread: spcmafia 18 BRZ
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2025, 11:17 PM   #242
spcmafia
Senior Member
 
spcmafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ
Location: Stonington, Connecticut
Posts: 3,490
Thanks: 1,605
Thanked 4,311 Times in 2,098 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuds View Post
Ah I see what you mean now. I thought you didn't want to run too much camber lol. What's limiting your camber then? I would think you would want 3.5+? Sorry haven't been following your build recently...
I was running -3.5 during the season. But since it is my daily car it was eating at the inner rubber. I could go to -4 or more but that would absolutely feel horrible whenever putting the all seasons back on and would eat them away.

I went to -2.5 for the winter since there is no need for the old camber and the AS tires feel relatively better when driving.
__________________
“God gave me an okay mind, but a really good ass, which can feel everything in a car.” Nikki Lauda
spcmafia is offline   Reply With Quote