View Single Post
Old 10-12-2025, 08:46 PM   #1
mrspindlelegs
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Drives: 2014 Scion FR-S Monogram Series
Location: Indiana
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 29 Times in 15 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
FS: Never Used STI Motor Mounts

I have a pair of new / never used STI Motor Mounts that I was going to put on my 2014 FRS. They were purchased from FT-86 Speed Factory back in 2019. I didn't get to install them because a semi-truck decided it wanted the lane I was in more than me and crushed the car. The parts sat packed away after a move and I just dug them out.

Selling for $300 shipped. I take PayPal and will absorb the fees.
Attached Images
  
__________________
2014 FR-S Monogram Series, Raven Black, MT
Mods -ARP wheel studs, Bilstein B6, Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, Diode Dynamics "Tail-as-Turn" kit.
Fuel Economy - Best was 37.2 mpg, Worst was 28.2 mpg
Semi-truck crushed it on 1-1-2023.
mrspindlelegs is offline