View Single Post
Old 08-05-2025, 11:57 AM   #4
spcmafia
Senior Member
 
spcmafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ
Location: Stonington, Connecticut
Posts: 3,490
Thanks: 1,605
Thanked 4,311 Times in 2,098 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Two year update on this. I had to remove the wing because other than basically non-functional in a strict sense, I was wondering if there was any damage to the paint on the mounting surface. There was, substantial. There is paint discoloration and also dents on the trunk from tightening the bolts to surface. Part of it is user error and part could be the material of the rubber that meets the exterior part of the trunk.

I ended up ordering another type of wing that I can seal all possible entries of contaminants.

Proceed with this wing with caution.

DISCLAIMER This is a rep wing and not a review against the original SARD wing.
__________________
“God gave me an okay mind, but a really good ass, which can feel everything in a car.” Nikki Lauda
spcmafia is offline   Reply With Quote