Thread: Gran Turismo 7
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2025, 02:53 PM   #1978
OkieSnuffBox
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Drives: '23 BRZ Limited
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 2,095
Thanks: 683
Thanked 1,348 Times in 765 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spcmafia View Post
iRacing is probably the best true sim out there, but yes, I feel like in order to get the most out of it you need to spend a bit of money in game (cars/tracks) and equipment such as direct drive.

I want to give it a good chance, but GT7 with VR is just too good.
I've got a bunch of cars/tracks, I find I prefer the Miata racing. I didn't get a chance to mess with GR86 as much as I wanted to before I started ignoring the sim.

It seemed to want to swap ends when going hard on the brakes even when driving in a straight line. Which is frustrating to say the least.

But I dropped my computer off this morning, hopefully it will be fixed soon and I can get everything set back up again.
__________________
"95% of the time, more throttle is the answer. 5% of the time, it ends the suspense."
OkieSnuffBox is offline   Reply With Quote