Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadhawk
Not sure what the hate for OneDrive is, assuming you want to use it. It works flawlessly to back up my computer, and even to offload large files from local storage. I used it at work and at home for the past 5 years with no issue. Plus, as long as you stay under 5 TB there is no nonsense with files and such (I have Family MS-365 subscription which allows 5 people 5TB each).
I've been using Microsoft OS since 1983 for both home and as a career. They definitely have their ups and downs. I don't really think it's ever been any better than today.
|
I think the point is that Microsoft is taking away the choice from the user. They force software on people that has some pretty serious strings attached. I do agree that things like OneDrive are good. However, there are many other choices if you don't want it.
I sort of get the hate for Windows. However, I think every OS comes with things I don't like these days and it's really a case of picking your poison.