View Single Post
Old 01-04-2025, 10:28 PM   #10962
Spuds
The Dictater
 
Spuds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
So we had some fun working on my mom's car this afternoon. Started as an oil change that my now retired dad and I had to convince my mom we could do better than the local Walmart. The car desperately needed a tire rotation and brake fluid. Some of my favorite quotes. "Why the hell are the wheels off my car?" "I've had this car for seven years and I've never had to have the brake fluid changed!" and "No, that's the filter you can see through, the black stuff behind it is the brake fluid."

/Sigh my parents are... Vanilla.
__________________
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a model is worth ten thousand pictures.
Also: "Build Thread"
Spuds is offline   Reply With Quote