View Single Post
Old 08-16-2024, 01:10 AM   #10573
humfrz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weederr33 View Post
I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you can let us know how it went!
Well, folks, ol humfrz went under the bladder robot thing at O-dark-30 this morning.

The anesthesiologist told me to think of a pleasant place to go, so, I said that I was going to take that pretty little surgeons nurse with me. She then turned the gas valve on HI and that's all I remember.

The surgeon, the same one that chopped out one of my kidneys, started by running his instrument (a combo light, camera, snipper and scoop) in and out of pee-pee tail into the bladder.

He spotted two masses (tumors) and chopped them up and drug out the pieces for a biopsy. He then flushed my bladder with chemo juice and let that slosh around for a while.

They then pumped me full of oxy drugs and sent me home with a supply.

The lab results are pending.

I'm feeling pretty good (at least as long as the oxy drugs hold out), except when I pee, it feels like someone put a glass tube up my pee-pee tail and then smashed it and I'm peeing through the broken pieces of glass. Yep, I read about that torture technique somewhere -

Thanks for your interest.

Attached Images
 
humfrz is offline   Reply With Quote