05-17-2024, 11:00 AM
|
#25
|
|
AutoX-10/10ths every run
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S AT Firestorm
Location: San Marcos, CA, USA
Posts: 2,610
Thanks: 4,882
Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,027 Posts
Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05
I've been here since the beginning and has done even events (86EXPO if anyone remembered) to boost the twin community across US... I do wish to see a tiny bit more love/update from the admins (yes there are 2 admins). With that said, I'll continue to clean the forum much as I can within my limit (cuz mods has very limited power), even if I'm the last mod on this forum. Oh wait, I think I am the last mod on the forum lol
No way in hell want this forum to die and does not wish on that to happen. I know over the year, these car forums dies 1-by-1... but If admin just upgrade and let me have tiny bit more power to take care new member approval and few other things, I think, it's golden. Again, I don't get paid to do this nor care to get paid. I just want this forum to keep alive... in a good way.
But that's just my 2 yen
|
I remember 86EXPO and a LOT of other great stuff in the early years. Thanks Ichi!
|
|
|