Old 04-28-2024, 08:41 PM   #54
The Red One
Planning summer road trip

Drives: 2019 Sport-tech RS. City car: GD3
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen W. View Post
You love the car sooo much you posted about it twice just to add that gas sucks in Canada. I hear ya bro.
I did pass mine on. My last interaction with Subaru Canada and my local dealer over a supposedly leaking fuel rail did it for me. The wife will have to deal with 'em now for her Crosstrek. But that's another story.

Lighten up a bit there Stephen.. and do pardon me if I misinterpreted your comment.

The double post is possibly due to the forum being a bit slow, and posting these days here is a bit iffy when you get a few time out issues these days.

I got my BRZ a few years ago just because of guys like him who made me discover that a fun vehicle is still being made for us who still enjoy driving the snot out a car -legally.

You cant get the Honda boy out of me but Subaru have made me think twice on brand loyalty as I have no Issues with Service or warranty work performed till now from them(gas pump replaced, new plugs).

My sister had some minor recurring issues with service from them on her previous Impreza yet still got a Crosstrek for function in her wild west environment or as marketing like to call it ...active lifestyle.

The gas issue (crickets) with Ethanol can be bypassed with a little clockwise turn of the volume knob or even better still with a determined burial to the floor of the right hand pedal.

Hey CB when is that historic 750 going to be back on the road? any recent pics?

By the way S.W. enjoy your 'new' 7 it almost mirrors your 1st name and that’s just super!

Im planning for another two month cross country trek to crash a party in northern BC this summer... So much backroads to get lost in with the BRZ between here and there....
The Red One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Red One For This Useful Post:
Stephen W. (04-29-2024)