View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 05:11 PM   #9
matt88
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Drives: 2017 Toyota 86 GTS Manual
Location: Australia
Posts: 33
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clash0901 View Post
Did you build the gas tank or is that something you bought pre-made? Looks sweet!

Also, I would suggest you take all of your diff fab photos and upload to a google drive and just link to them on your post so it declutters a bit. Maybe lave a handful of them on your original post. Just my 2 cents, easy to get lost in all of those photos when scrolling. Diff fab work is fantastic as well by the way! Work of art.

Would love to see a video of this running maybe upload to YT? I'm on my phone so not as easy to change .pdf to .mp4

Cheers
Yes I built the tank myself. As I am proud of the tank build I will do a post on building it.

Yes you are right, will shift a lot of the pics away to google drive.

Diff subframe was a fun part of the project. I definitely have more confidence now in this department for future projects.

I don't have any videos on a youtube channel. Perhaps it is time.
matt88 is offline   Reply With Quote