View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 11:55 PM   #2702
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,100 Times in 8,333 Posts
Mentioned: 678 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Didn’t mind MFG cuz I’ve been reading that series for few yrs now. If you tell yourself “It’s completely different story/world than Ini-D. Just they used few chara from Ini-D.” You feel better about MFG. we ALL have a bit (or a lot) of bias towards MFG & feel MFG is dishonoring what Ini-D was, that might be the reason to most of the fans don’t like it.

I agree that, Overtake story was better than MFG, but MFG really didn’t go too detail in racing & went w personal story more vs MFG did go into a bit more racing… but the issue w MFG was it didn’t explain the racing as much (as Ini-D). Later story do explain more detail… but we’re talking about A LOT later.

Currently, I’m watching:
Solo Leveling
TsukiMichi season 2
Dungeon Meshi
The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic
Dosanko Gal
Jami-Chara season 2
7th Time Loop
Akuyaku Reijo Level 99
My instant Death Ability is so Overpowered
Unwanted Undead Adventurer
Sasaki & Pii-Chan
Gekai Elise
The Weakest Tamer Began a Journey to Pick Up Trash
Isekai de Mofumofu
Saikyo Tank no Meiikyuu Kyouyaku
‘Tis Time for Torture, Princes
Kingdom season 5
Snack Basue

Most of em are watching cuz, I used to read the manga. A lot of em I’ve dropped cuz few of their arc became boring (like Healing Magic). Only reason I’m watching Sasaki & Pii-Chan cuz of VA (Sasaki = Sugita & Pii-Chan = Yuuki) can’t wait for Sugita to comment about that series in his radio (both Sugita & Yuuki troll each other in their radio).

Next season is looking good. KonoSuba season 3, TenSlime season season 3, Mahouka season 3, Spice & Wolf, Jiisan Baasan, Tensei Kizoku, Re:Monster (completely different from Monster series you guys are thinking), & few others… but 7 main anime I’m so excited to watch. Especially Jiisan Baasan, love the manga! It’s fucking funny as hell w so many other anime/manga reference (including Ini-D), if you guys have a chance highly recommend reading it!