humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,935 Times in 16,471 Posts
Mentioned: 709 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen W. View Post
New RANT!

Holy crap! I just got a three day kick from a Facebook page I’m on.
The Admin posted a photo of WWII P.O.W.s swimming in Lake Ontario at West Beach. It’s all to do with cottages being torn down and related to Camp #30 where the P.O.W.s were from. (Look up Camp #30 it’s very interesting.) Anyway, I disagreed somewhat with comments he made about Camp #30. Specifically that ”… during the time the facility was a POW camp no escapes were attempted.” Well he meant when the P.O.W.s were out of the camp on Ehrenwort (honour). I took it as from the camp compound itself of which there were many. I even mentioned several.
His reply was: I understand that you have a different opinion, but I respectfully disagree with your comment.
Then he respectfully boots my ass off the page while I’m composing a reply with this little notice.
Admin feedback
An admin turned off your ability to post and comment.
You won't be able to post, comment or earn contribution points until Jan 23 at 1:11 PM.
Group rules that were violated
1 No Political Correctness, Woke or Virtue Signaling
People with an agenda of: Woke, Political Correctness or who suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder are not welcome here and will quickly be blocked from the group. This group is about history and nothing else.
WTF????????
YIKES! I didn't realize you were such a BAD person! -
humfrz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to humfrz For This Useful Post:
Stephen W. (01-21-2024)