View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 11:42 AM   #7
M0nk3y

Drives: 2016 Scion FRS / Chevy Colorado
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandSport View Post
So I need to get a new setup on the car. I'm wearing the outsides of V730s in about 5 hours and the insides are at 80%. No idea what happened, but it's both sides and there is a lot of negative camber.

While I'm getting a setup done, I'm debating removing the rear wing entirely or just going to smaller one (if that's possible). I see ARP has deferent side plates, but they dont state how much of a difference they make. If it's a big difference, for $120, I'd start there (they also dont tell us the difference between the old, the new and the euro side plates)

It just pushes too much as it is, and I can't get much, if any, rotation on braking.

As far as running ST5, or similar, what is the general consensus for a wing- if there is one?
What are your rates? Alignment Settings, Swaybars etc. Coilover aside, something seems incredibly wrong on the setup side of things to be having this type of wear.

Sideplates won't change anything drastic what you're looking for. APR is notorious for having wings that produce too much DF for our cars in particular. They're draggy.
Kyle H. - #89 STX
M0nk3y is offline   Reply With Quote