Spuds
The Dictater

Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Thanked 12,467 Times in 6,168 Posts
Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unplugem View Post
Ah, yes, the science-fiction fan is here to report me, just as I expected.

Look here, my friend. I am not trying to bash your beliefs; I am only trying to draw the connections for you, so that you can comprehend what you actually believe. Some people cannot connect the dots, even though the names are identical to Roman gods.

I'm not trying to dissuade you from believing in ancient Roman paganism. If you are going to tag a moderator to come and punish me, then let me ask: what exactly did I do wrong here? Didn't I stay on topic? Didn't I only show how "outer space," which is indeed the topic of this thread, is named after Roman gods? Is that not a fact? What did I do wrong here, that makes you want to report this discussion to a moderator? How have I wronged you?

How is posting images "spam?" I don't believe it's "spamming," but what do I know?
No, you are preaching and trolling. If you don't understand what that means you should really get off the internet and go experience the real world if they will still take you. Annoy the people geolocated near you before you take your crusade global, maybe they will have more patience. You know as well as I do that nobody here is going to suddenly change their mind, so why keep coming back. It's pointless except to be annoying.

Edit: Apologies to Ichi, I didn't see that you dealt with it before posting.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spuds For This Useful Post:
Irace86.2.0 (12-13-2023)