View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 08:38 AM   #9192
spcmafia
Senior Member
 
spcmafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ
Location: Stonington, Connecticut
Posts: 3,490
Thanks: 1,605
Thanked 4,311 Times in 2,098 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
I never really understood what Porsche means in the world of Motorsport. The older I've gotten, the more I've learned about all these manufacturers that have left a mark. The more I've gotten to try the cars on a simulator, the more fascinated I've become.



After trying the new 992 GT3 RS, now I want a Porsche. But I have no idea what each model means, and there's so many variations. Not that I can afford a GT3, but there's gotta be something out there that would be considered a step up from a twin.
__________________
“God gave me an okay mind, but a really good ass, which can feel everything in a car.” Nikki Lauda
spcmafia is offline   Reply With Quote