ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,096 Times in 8,333 Posts
Mentioned: 678 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spcmafia View Post
The first part of your response is, what I kind of resent from Subaru and Toyota. They have zero imagination when it comes to interiors. Actually, it applies to most manufacturers. To me, Mazda, has some of the best interiors for a car that costs less than $25K.

I thought you had bought the Solterra (Saw the sold sign on the parking spot). Have you test driven the Ionic?
I agree that, current Mazda have a bit more luxury &/or design that interest the buyers. Specially Subaru, they're doing the "minimum" requirements and call it good. Because that's not their goal with their cars... but honestly, Subaru had this issue since day 1, so anyone who buys Subaru already know this. With that said, one con of Mazda is their key fob... it's a fucking BRICK and need to be updated QUICKLY!!!!

As for the photo, Solterra was park there, due to their charging station is in the "SOLD" section and they don't have anywhere else. My buddy asked how big is the key fob (why? IDK), so I took the photo.

After I finished test driving & looking through the photos, I thought, I can troll my wife... it didn't even faze her