View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 08:56 PM   #542
Unplugem

Drives: GR86 (Sold) -> C6 GS Edelbrock SCed
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irace86.2.0 View Post
As a rock hound, I own fossils, so I don't know what you are smoking. You can go down to any rock store and buy fossils. Of course plastic replicas exist because it is much cheaper and because we have a lot of museums. In biology class we had replica skeletons of humans too, but that doesn't mean humans never existed, and we have these because they are cheaper and store better than buying human skeletons, but we had those too. Seriously man, were you dropped on your head?

If you could sell a plastic T-rex skeleton for $32 million then don't you think we would have people trying to sell large plastic dinosaur skeletons? Screw making cars, car manufactures would be making plastic dinosaur bones.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/07/t-re...auctioned.html

Irreducible complexity and other arguments for intelligent design that try to refute evolution are pseudoscience nonsense. Even Behe (who was destroyed in the Dover trial) in the video literally suggests that the mouse trap could be useful with partial components when he said the rod could impale a mouse; he thinks it is unlikely, but he made an argument that partial components can make something effective. What's more, partial components can make something still evolutionarily advantageous, but just perform a different function.

Evolution of bacterial flagellum:
https://www.sci.news/biology/bacteri...ors-05612.html

Watch this whole video because he debunks and reviews every argument from Dr. Behe in the Dover trial where Behe and friends lost and lost biggly:
I'm not saying fossils don't exist, wise guy. I'm saying that no fossil exists of an animal, that was ""between evolutionary stages." We have real fish, dog, cat, giraffe, whale, etc. skeletons, but all of the supposed "between stages" skeletons are fake "replicas" made from plastic and clay. I don't want to hear that "plastic is cheaper than the real thing." If you want to convince me that your theory is real, I want to see evidence, not plastic toys.
FYI, fossils can be made in a very short span of time; it doesn't even take thousands of years for a fossil to be produced within the ground, when the conditions are correct. Fossils of animals that exist today are not evidence of evolution, or the earth being billions of years old lmao.
Unplugem is offline   Reply With Quote