View Single Post
Old 09-19-2023, 11:17 PM   #18
Subsonic
Member
 
Subsonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Drives: Toyota 86 GTS
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 76
Thanks: 77
Thanked 114 Times in 36 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unplugem View Post
I created the account in order to sell GR86 parts I have no need for any longer. Upon browsing through the forum, I have found some very confused people, who I figured I would throw a bone to. I find it sad when people are so deceived, so I try to wake them up from their slumber.
What keeps you coming back? I figured it was normal to log in and browse the forum... Is it not?
Cheers!
This is not a post for Unplugem because he won't read it or watch the linked video or understand it if he did. It's for everyone else who's addicted to threads like these because we can't understand how in this modern world, people reach out for and cling to conspiratorial beliefs. Seems relevant now:

Subsonic is offline   Reply With Quote