villainous_frx
Off to the track!

Drives: '14 Lava 86, '13 WRB BRZ
Thanked 1,175 Times in 471 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHaveMSG View Post
It was a lot nicer when we still had reps we could talk to. When they were being extra stupid about something I could just have the rep deal with it. I don't think I have seen a UPS rep in like 8+ years. Crazy that Fedex is even worse lol.
FedEx in the states is the worst. We ship a lot of freight through them because their terminals are convenient for our business. Once a month we get a nasty gram regarding the last invoices of the prior month and telling us all about online bill pay... except their online bill pay portal is always down.

My response back is always "I'd love to pay you online, but you will not let me!".

UPS update: called again and got them to send over the commercial invoice while on the phone "well sir you need to wait for the rest of the documents from us, like the B-15 form". In the back of my mind I'm thinking "the B-15 form, the one the border office creates for me when I hand them the commercial invoice? Yeah, I'm sure I will be waiting for that one for a while from you."