View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 10:48 AM   #25
FR-S2GT86
Master Collaborator
 
FR-S2GT86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Drives: Was '15 FR-S, 6MT, Now '15 GT86
Location: West Virginia, USA
Posts: 1,411
Thanks: 211
Thanked 1,001 Times in 605 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
I don't see a single ad using Vivaldi or DuckDuckGo browsers.

People who are satisfied with their default browsers will continue to see ads.

It takes five minutes to install a browser that is designed to eliminate unwanted ads. Do something about it or continue to remain complacent with what you are familiar with and continue to be bothered by pop ups.

Vivaldi for all platforms:
https://vivaldi.com/

DuckDuckGo for Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...3Datb-sidemenu

DuckDuckGo for iOS:
https://apps.apple.com/app/duckduckg...latform=iphone

Peace.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.ac View Post
My pubes are shaped like the number 86. There for I’m car. Derp
Count to muffens and call again.
I’m 40. So....... say hi to your sisters or daughters.
FR-S2GT86 is offline   Reply With Quote