View Single Post
Old 05-23-2023, 07:56 AM   #4851
Colin86

Drives: 86
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPhilly View Post
Of course, Zach and I have been in touch. He's aware somethings up.

Unfortunately, I am on the other side of the US so I have to do some mechanical checks on my end and now I'm having a shop specialized in this platform looking at it. Hopefully they find something.
My car has had intermediate idle issues and it's always been a failing bypass valve. Have replaced it three times now over nearly ten years and roughly 10k miles. Hoping this new larger bypass lasts longer. For what it's worth Zach's new tunes through CSG seem better than ever, but the idle issue I've experienced haven't been tune related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B T View Post
My car threw a P0171 code the other day, checked my OBD2 and found a 24% LTFT. Turns out the Delicious D-Box DESS module quit sending its signal to the ECU but was still reading the percentage over bluetooth just fine. ECUTEK logs showed a 0% in fuel corrections and ethanol percentage. Has anyone else seen failures on these modules?
I don't have the DESS module, but I have the flex fuel module and the bluetooth has failed as far as I can tell. Although it's the opposite, it's still sending good ethanol content signal (so far) to the ECU.
Colin86 is offline   Reply With Quote