View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 09:36 PM   #9
GPhilly
Member
 
GPhilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Drives: 2020 Subaru BRZ (Edelbrock SC)
Location: Colorado
Posts: 67
Thanks: 90
Thanked 26 Times in 14 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroiter View Post
Definitely go with the OP/FP Combo. The V-Band connection is far superior to a 2 bolt flange connection. You can get it with the same cat and resonator as the super quiet FP.

As for the Donut gasket vs Flat Flange I would go with Flat Flange as the Perrin 2.5inch Catback uses a none donut type connection to the front pipe.

(EDIT) Looks like cjd beat me to it.
@cjd @Detrioter

What do I do if I accidently ordered the donut flange? They seemed to have welded a piece of pipe for the donut. I need it flat now...
GPhilly is offline   Reply With Quote