Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelse92
I do plan to eventually finish the cage and race this car, so up-to-date safety is a must. Decision on the seat has been a tough one though. I have sat in and like the OMP HTE-R but also recently found the Sabelt X-Pad seat and it is very tempting. But the Sabelt seat is designed to fit really in much smaller cars than this FRS, but at a little more cost so I'm debating on the value add. I fit in and find both very comfortable so it's really just an undecided preference at this point.
|
I've been mostly happy with my OMP HTE-R seat. One thing to consider is that due to the shape of the seat bottom being very square, it doesn't sit very low with sliders(if you use them). Other than not going quite low enough for my preference, it fits fine in the car. The mesh material is nice and doesn't seem to get crazy hot. The back and butt pads are removable to wash.