NoHaveMSG

Drives: Crapcan
Thanked 16,358 Times in 7,398 Posts
Mentioned: 108 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLE5 View Post
As a consumer, it's hard to tell if these certifications are real. Due diligence is almost impossible from the other side of the world. Also, just because the company is certified doesn't mean follow all quality control for something ordered by an individual. China's and India's business and personal ethos are largely to get away with what you can get away with, and let others pay the consequences.

So are there specific companies who you've actually had good dealings with and maybe even checked the work of?

Yes. Different industries then wheels though. I personally verify the first article sample and check parts from batches. Destructively if need be.

I couldn’t tell you about individual’s business ethos is from China or India, but from other Asian companies I deal with its quite the opposite. You tend to get what you specify, and if you don’t specify it, it’s dealers choice. I have found dealing with European companies more difficult and borderline shady in practice.
alphasaur (04-15-2023)