View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 12:37 PM   #3
autoracer86

Drives: Toyota GT86
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The first track day at my local track Mondello park went off without issue. In truth I didn't get to do much driving as there was a lot of red flags in the morning followed by some slight rain for the afternoon. Plus I am a two driver car.

I managed to finish the day with a 2:22.69 2:20 as my best theoretical due to a lift on the straight. After speaking with a few local gt86 drivers it looks like I am way off the pace as in NA form they are running 2:05s with similar mods and tires. We have our benchmark now at least.

This was my first time using AIM equipment and it worked well. No missed laps or video. Everything started and stopped on its own. I was pretty familiar with race studio 3 as I used it with iracing and watching hours of videos from AIM so no issues there.

So where is the video I here you ask.... lol Well beside the fact my GF is saying all kinds of silly nonsense the damn camera moved during my best lap and blew out the auto exposure haha.

I already have another track day booked for this Monday and I will make sure to get some good footage
Attached Images

autoracer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to autoracer86 For This Useful Post:
RedReplicant (04-07-2023), whataboutbob (06-28-2023)