View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 05:01 AM   #10
tomm.brz

Drives: brz 2017 hksv2
Thanked 1,069 Times in 777 Posts
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
buddy i took a look at your tune, apart from how he set the PI injectors in a totally different way from how everyone is doing (and how ecutek instructs) it looks ok... PI are almost not used in the zone you have problems so it doesn t really matter this
the stock lambda is untouched and capped at 12.16 AFR because you have a wideband and he is using that with forced closed loop all time

i bet 95% your guy is a Wrx tuner lol, seeing how he set everything up
specially the cam timing i totally don t like, he s using basically wrx jdm cam timing but brz heads flow totally different

i would probably just upgrade racerom to 12.1 and try to mod a bit the sd ve tab and the idle timing strategy for your stalling

btw, very powerfull config!! more than 1.4Bar of boost
the maf g/sec calculation i think it s a bit miscalculated because it ia using 65% of PI but the PI compensation against MAP is kept fixed at 1.0 instead of rising against positive boost, that makes the PI squirt less than ideal so it is compensated by rising the SD VE values ( you have zones with 135% of VE and the closer loop still adding 5-10% of fuel more.. nothing bad with this anyway, your afr is still fine) but i think you could be close to 400whp with 93 octane??
tomm.brz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tomm.brz For This Useful Post:
DarkPira7e (04-04-2023)