View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 03:00 PM   #1
Kulebrero
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Drives: GR86
Location: VA
Posts: 65
Thanks: 4
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Six piston caliper / 340mm+ BBK recommendations

Besides the Radi-Cal AP Racing kits (6 piston/355 and 372mm disks), are there any other kits with similar specs for the Gen2 cars? And do they require a BBK for the rear as well?

The Brembo GT Front 2-Piece Drilled Brake Kit 1M1.8047A1 comes with 6 piston calipers and 355mm rotors. Just need to know if I can keep the stock rears. The website where I found them doesn’t specify.

Lastly, do any of the 340mm+ kits fit 17x9 wheels?

I’d prefer not to have to buy new wheels and tires since I already have a nearly new set of 17x9 6UL wheels, but this is not a show stopper.
Kulebrero is offline   Reply With Quote