View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 01:26 PM   #8165
mclaugb1
Vehicle Addict

Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hi! I've been browsing around on here a few times, figured it's time I join and post. I picked up a modified 2015 BRZ in Medicine Hat, Alberta last year. Not new to modifying vehicles, and wanted something both fun and fuel efficient to drive around.

Enter the BRZ! If the previous owner happens to be on this forum I'd love to ask some questions about the setup! More or less just curious what kit was put on it. Absolutely nothing to complain about. I can tell it was loved and taken care of. It's been turbocharged which is something I wanted to do anyways. Also, kudos to the cosmetic mods they did too. So far the only changes I've made is a new exhaust and new tail-lights as one of them filled with water and took out the LED lightbar. It was straight piped and didn't take long for the 5-0 to pull me over in Edmonton haha (actually the first day I drove it). I'm curious if it started it's life as a show car.

Other toys:
2009 Tacoma

1998 STI

We have a stock 2016 4Runner as well, but being stock it's nothing exciting. It's the wifes' kid hauler haha.

Cheers!
mclaugb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mclaugb1 For This Useful Post:
Dadhawk (03-12-2023), Stephen W. (03-11-2023)