View Single Post
Old 02-25-2023, 06:20 PM   #102
Ace23_BRZ
Senior Member
 
Ace23_BRZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Location: NV
Posts: 154
Thanks: 68
Thanked 192 Times in 93 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Courtesy Light OEM Install

Got around to the doors this time around so I decided to install courtesy lights, however, the correct/OEM way.

While I was at it, of course I ditched the ugly ass OEM harness and made my own.

Using tefzel wire, brand new connectors, and pin terminals, I went ahead and wrapped it up in some contrasting tech flex loom...add a little bit of color lol.

I've seen some tap into the dome light, however the correct way is to follow the wiring diagram, which depicts the models with that light installed

Basically, all I did was purchase that 2 pin connector, the led lights, and wire it into the pre existing wire harness. Of course my model is missing those wires in the connector spot, so all I did was wire it in to those missing slots.
Attached Images
          
__________________
Ace23_BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote