View Single Post
Old 02-17-2023, 04:52 PM   #13
Spawn_Of_Creation
Human
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Drives: 2015 BRZ Black
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 208
Thanks: 105
Thanked 102 Times in 67 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecomp Engineering View Post
Agreed!



Yeah these definitely make me feel better about the spring rates I had in mind for our springs which are somewhere between these TRD springs and the Chuhatsu springs (mega-soft but I think use longer bumpstops).

Either way, good information gathering exercise!

And I do think the springs will be great on back roads and stuff, just maybe not the best for rougher roads. I do think different bumpstops will help though.

- Andrew

I'm also glad about the rear overload you have planned as i tend to occasionally tow a trailer. I might pick up the traction mod in the future too. I'm about to have my shop install my lift kit next week with bilstein b6, 1" spacers and the Chuhatsu springs.

Is an alignemnt required after installing the mca traction mod, or does it bolt up in a way that nothing changes?
__________________
"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

Last edited by Spawn_Of_Creation; 02-17-2023 at 11:00 PM.
Spawn_Of_Creation is offline   Reply With Quote