View Single Post
Old 02-17-2023, 09:32 AM   #12
Racecomp Engineering
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Drives: 2016 BRZ, 2012 Paris Di2 & 2018 STI
Location: Severn, MD
Posts: 5,522
Thanks: 3,542
Thanked 7,419 Times in 3,035 Posts
Mentioned: 311 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Racecomp Engineering
Quote:
Originally Posted by MConte05 View Post
Wow those spring rates are anything but rally.
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn_Of_Creation View Post
RCE has been working on their own lift springs. The project is stalled for the moment, but I think things in the background are in the works. In the mean time, Chuhatsu Plus Multiroad lift springs also exist.
Yeah these definitely make me feel better about the spring rates I had in mind for our springs which are somewhere between these TRD springs and the Chuhatsu springs (mega-soft but I think use longer bumpstops).

Either way, good information gathering exercise!

And I do think the springs will be great on back roads and stuff, just maybe not the best for rougher roads. I do think different bumpstops will help though.

- Andrew

Last edited by Racecomp Engineering; 02-17-2023 at 03:31 PM.
Racecomp Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote