View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 12:07 PM   #144
Smurfette_BRZ
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Drives: Blue 2020 Subaru BRZ
Location: VA
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hey guys, new to this whole brake upgrade situation.
So I have 2020 BRZ limited with coilovers, 18x9.5 +35 rims , 255/35R18 tires, stock brake setup.
My stock pads are finally wearing down so looking to upgrade to something better.
I use the car for DD (@ 42k miles already - bought with 50) and alot of weekend cruises / spirited driving on the backroads.

Looking to hopefully get into the occasional autox/track by this summer once I can buy another car and use this car mostly as a weekend warrior.

Looking to upgrade the pads/rotors for now. I saw a lot of people say Project Mu on another forum.

Any suggestions?

Thanks !
Smurfette_BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote