View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 10:38 AM   #16
MX-5RACER
Member
 
MX-5RACER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Drives: 2018 FA24 SWAP BRZ "ANNIE"
Location: S. FL
Posts: 98
Thanks: 8
Thanked 56 Times in 37 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
17 is a big boy turn for sure, if you are really on the edge the car will bounce left the whole way getting closer and closer to the wall on the exit. I sacrifice some lap time in 17 to avoid the bumps and keep the car happy. When entering 17, if you look at the ground, before the bridge, there is a black line and a white line that cross. I will aim at those lines, then a dot on the bridge, apex near the pit entrance and then let the car bounce to track out.

I'll share an older in-car from my old track Miata. Don't mind me pointing out how much I missed the apex of 16, missed it by that much! LOL.

You can see how much you get bounced around on the whole track.

I will also share one of Josh's videos of an exciting trip through 17. Keep an eye in the rearview mirror once the car stops. The rear hub failed and spit out the wheel mid-corner.
__________________
DJ
2008 MX-5 PRHT "Violet"
2018 FA24 Swap BRZ "Annie"
MX-5RACER is offline   Reply With Quote