View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 11:54 PM   #21
Nicolai

Drives: 2020 BRZ tS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus Ezra View Post
Just got my car back a few days ago from Six Star Motorsports and could not be any happier with the results! Everything that was installed worked so well with all the other mods. The car feels great and pulls all the way to redline. The power delivery is almost instant and very smooth!

I'd say the price tag for the Works Turbo kit was most certainly worth it in the long run. As everything fit as it should and felt really nice and looked good while doing it. The kit is capable of making much more power, but I wanted something modest as I'm trying to get as many miles out of my BRZ as possible. The upgraded turbo spools real nicely and makes very lovely sounds as well. I wasn't thinking I'd hear much if anything, but it's got a very natural flutter and just enough blow off.

The car sounds much more mild yet a touch throatier. Almost achieving that iconic boxer rumble. Getting on it no longer sounds like a high pitch scream but more so distinct and low.

The car seems to be running the boost great! Temps are where they should be if not cooler due to the upgraded cooling components and oil stays well under 190 when moving air through the cooler. The cars been dying for the extra power. It almost feels more driveable, if that makes sense? Getting in and out of gears feels far more effortless and rev matching is far more predictable it seems.
Overall, it's a lot more engaging and rewarding to drive!

Your BOV is on backwards.
Nicolai is offline   Reply With Quote