View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 12:59 PM   #34
Tcoat
Senior Member
 
Tcoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytonG View Post
I am not a bot if you want me to prove it I can. Maybe I am ambitious with the list but I am fairly new to cars and trying to get some more insight. I have made some edits I just don't know how to update the thread.
Ambitious is a complete understatement. With your shopping list you can pretty much count on the car being broken more than it runs. If you truly want to learn you need to dial all that back about 90%.
Reading about all that stuff and actually doing it are two very very different worlds.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote