View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 11:11 PM   #11
Spuds
The Dictater
 
Spuds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
The TOB started making fun noises last weekend at precisely 59,210 miles, so it looks like I'll also be pulling the transmission to fix it. While I contemplate going through all that effort for a $30 part, I figured I would start getting this updated.

Ordered:
-RCE T2s with Vorshlag camber plates
-OEM rear tophats
-PDM TSK1 clutch release bearing kit (sleeve and TOB)

I have Verus LCAs, clutch fork, and pivot sitting in a cart, but I still have questions the internet at large hasn't answered and am too introverted to go ask lol.

Looking at bushings/inserts/mounts next. Plus looking at updating lifting tools and process (jacks/stands/ramps).
__________________
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a model is worth ten thousand pictures.
Also: "Build Thread"

Last edited by Spuds; 11-07-2022 at 11:30 PM.
Spuds is offline   Reply With Quote