View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 01:40 AM   #7
Spuds
The Dictater
 
Spuds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecomp Engineering View Post
Double check STX legality of chassis braces...don't think they're legal most of the time.

I probably won't run SS brake lines ever again.



He who dies with the most tools, wins! At least that's what I keep telling myself.

- Andrew
Yeah I went back and read rules again after I originally posted. I think a tower brace might be allowed? Idk.

What's the drawback on SS lines?

Tools:. Lol. I suppose that is one way to look at it.
__________________
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a model is worth ten thousand pictures.
Also: "Build Thread"
Spuds is offline   Reply With Quote